William Morrison wrote:

I have a question about this "plugincheck", I've ran it twice and
installed all of what it tells me needs updating but if I run it again
it still tells me that I need to update Shockwave Flash plugin. I've
installed it twice now with a coldboot after the second install and it
still shows an update available. What gives XP Home Sp3 Mozilla/5.0
(Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101123
SeaMonkey/2.0.11

My system has Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102, which is reported as "outdated," but the new version is 10.1.102.64, so I'm not too terribly alarmed. At a certain level of subtlety, the site should just say, "close enough for rock 'n' roll," don'tcha think?

Similarly, I have Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5, but the latest version is 11.5.9.615 -- big f***in' deal.

Or maybe the plugincheck page isn't sophisticated enough to recognize notational equivalents?

Paul B. Gallagher