Robert Kaiser wrote:
Ray_Net schrieb:
I am using 2.0.x with the flat file bookmarks.html without noticing any
slowdown of SM.

The slowdowns of the old systems are mostly in startup (and esp. with
large bookmarks files), as it needs to load all data into an in-memory
datasource structure before displaying anything.

Robert Kaiser

...ahh. I've noticed that during startup if I try to make a bookmark selection before everything is fully started the pane will snap shut on me and I have to start over...I suppose this is why? I have tons of bookmarks.

How about Master Password behavior in 2.1.x - fixed? I get SM asking for my Master seemingly "at random" even though I have it set to only ask the first time it is needed - which shouldn't be unless I manually check messages in Mail or navigate to a web page with a stored password.

This used to work, but somehow got broken back around 1.1.17 as I recall...if it asks during a download SM freezes and I have to Force Quit SM and restart to get out of it. I think I wrote a bug on this, but I can't remember...I'd be happy if it just behaved as advertised.

--
     - Rufus