On 1/10/2011 9:46 AM PT, John typed:

When I open the mail/news reader, about one time in four it will open
with all newsservers expanded to show all subscribed newsgroups. I
prefer them not to be expanded, and this never happened with v1.1.19.
Why is this behavior not consistent each time, and how do I stop it?
Thanks!

I also find this annoying too. :(
--
"Are you slower than an ant?" --Sai Yuk from The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk movie (English subtitles)
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)