Mike C wrote:
Rufus wrote:
William Morrison wrote:
Mike C wrote:
How do you get SeaMonkey/2.0.11 to remember open tabs after browser is
closed? I want to get the same tabs back next time browser is opened.
Mike C
PS: I know there's a way because it works in my other computer.
I just can't remember how I got it to work that way.

While you have your tabs open just click the X in the upper right of the
screen and a menu will come up with the option to "save and quit" choose
that to save tabs on closing

...but make sure you have the "warn me before closing windows with
multiple Tabs" pref set for Tabbed Browsing first, or that won't work.

I don't set that pref because I don't care save Tabs - so I never see
that dialog on closing a session...but that's just the way I work.

That still doesn't SAVE the tabs for the next time browser is opened.

It should work/save on quitting SM - not on just closing the Browser window.

...just worked that way for me.  But I put it back the way I had it.

--
     - Rufus