On 1/18/2011 8:16 AM PT, Philip Chee typed:

I was using Mozilla's Firefox v3.6.13 on another Windows XP SP2 for a
few days. I noticed opening tabs open right of my current tabs and not
at the end of the tab (all the way to the right). This is when I hold
down my ctrl key to stay in the current tab and open new web pages in
the background.

How can I change SeaMonkey (SM) v2.0.x (.11) to do the same behavior? SM
seems to open my new tabs on the very right side instead of the right
side of the current tab I was on.

Thank you in advance. :)

I checked in a patch some time ago in SeaMonkey 2.1b. There is a pref
there you can flip.

For SeaMonkey 2.0 I guess you'll need

Tabs Open Relative
<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html#tabsopenrelative>

Thanks. I will just wait for v2.1 final then. :)
--
"If you're an ant, and you're walking along across the top of a cup of pudding, you probably have no idea that the only thing between you and disaster is the strength of that pudding skin." --Jack Handy from Saturday Night Live
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)