Hi!

I was using Mozilla's Firefox v3.6.13 on another Windows XP SP2 for a few days. I noticed opening tabs open right of my current tabs and not at the end of the tab (all the way to the right). This is when I hold down my ctrl key to stay in the current tab and open new web pages in the background.

How can I change SeaMonkey (SM) v2.0.x (.11) to do the same behavior? SM seems to open my new tabs on the very right side instead of the right side of the current tab I was on.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"One day he sprained an ankle rather than crush an ant." --Les Miserables
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)