I provide tech support to a customer/friend of mine. He called me about a problem he was having with the SENT folder under his profile. Actually, there are 4 issues happening:

1) On entry to the mail/news side, he gets a notification saying summary file being rebuilt for this folder

2) Sent messages appear in the folder but on exiting the program, and going back in, the message no longer appears.

3) Compacting the folder does not seem to work (file size is roughly 4GB).

4) Cannot delete or rename the folder in an effort to recreate it.

What I have tried - deleting the .msf for that folder (still does a rebuild on reentry to program after being closed/exited). I do have a work around in place using a SENT folder as the repository under LOCAL FOLDERS. Newly sent messages do stay put and it did compact properly but I did not check final file size.

Any ideas or suggestions on a fix or wait for 2.0.12 for a fix?

Thanks in advance!!