Jay Garcia wrote:

> Linda wrote:
>>> I have a problem with updating my web page. I get this
>>> "553 Can't open that file: No such file or directory"
>>>
>>> The page I am trying to update www.thuneforsakeri.se
>>> Please help me with this!
> [sig trimmed]
>
> Only problem I have is the language, other than that the page looks
> ok. What exactly are clicking on to produce the error?

Since this is the SeaMonkey group, possibly the error is in Composer?
But, the page was written with DreamWeaver, so a lot more details are
necessary for sure.

In addition, there are page errors. It uses an XHTML doctype, but is
written in HTML.

<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thuneforsakeri.se%2F>
Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Result:   52 Errors, 22 warning(s)

There isn't enough CSS to matter.
It also refreshes itself every 300 seconds, hardly necessary.

--
   -bts