Robert Kaiser wrote:
David E. Ross schrieb:
In Windows XP, I requested the properties for the SeaMonkey 2.1
executable seamonkey.exe. On the Version tab of the Properties window,
I see 3 different version numbers:

* At the top of the tab, File version: 2.0.1.4176

* Under "Other version information", File version: 2.0.1

* Under "Other version information", Product version: 2.1

Yes, that's as expected. What do you want to tell us?

Robert Kaiser

Hi,

Once more I want to ask you about a problem with 2.1. In the older editions, clicking on cookies displayed all of them, and deleting them could be done with one further click. Now, in the new 2.1, cookies are only displayed by domains, and deletion involves many steps of clicking on a domain, and deleting each domain's cookies one at a time. So, I sometimes wind up clicking on a hundred times or more to delete cookies, whereas with the older system, two clicks sufficed.

Is there any way to get 2.1 to revert to the former and better cookies method?

Thank you.

Mort Linder