On 6/11/2011 1:57 PM, Juha wrote:
Problem solved. Some change from RC2 to 2.1 final made Seamonkey
incompatible with my cryptoki.dll security device. Even starting
Seamonkey in safe mode still seems to load custom PKCS#11 .dlls if
they are configured. After upgrading security device software to the
latest version Seamonkey started to work again with my profile.

It would be good if safe mode would skip loading these modules too.

  - Juha

Well glad to hear your problem is solved. That said I know very very little about crypto* and PKCS stuff, and it sounds like issue(s) in backend Gecko rather than SeaMonkey Specific.

So your issue would probably affect Firefox as well if you used that.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)