Facebook is a nightmare in many ways.

If you try to unsubscribe you have to notify them and then
be certain that you do not use your account for *at least*
4 months - only then will they delete your account.

They want to keep their numbers up and don't care about
users.

This should be illegal - I should be able to remove myself,
and have my account 100% purged, within 24 business hours
at most.

I know why people waste so much time on Facebook, and it is
sad.

JeffM wrote:
William Morrison wrote:
that would require me giving out my username and password
to be of any use to anyone
and then everyone would have access to my Facebook Account.

Ah.  Facebook is a really stupid idea IMO.

use SM 2.1 create a Facebook account of your own then

You just lost me.
A site that requires a signup to *view* doesn't interest me a bit.
Again, a really stupid idea.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com