Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:46:39 -0500, /cmcadams/:

* [P]roperties is gone from right-clicking links within Bookmark
Manager.
* [P]roperties and [M]ove both gone from right-clicking on search
results within Bookmark Manager.

The bookmark properties are directly visible and editable in the Bookmarks
Manager
window (whenever you select a bookmark).

Not here they're not, unfortunately. XP SP3, I should have specified.

It seems a bit weird there's no Move command available and moving is done just
by
mouse drags. I guess this is because of the newer Tags feature - one may assign
one
or more tags to the bookmarks which automatically materialize as folders. This
way
one doesn't need to create folders explicitly and move bookmarks into to
organize,
but just assign tags.

That's going to be problematic where there are already a lot of bookmarks.