Sridhar Ayengar schrieb:
Second, I don't like the new scrolling tab bar. I prefer the old
behavior where the tabs just become unreadably small. I tend not to pay
attention to what the tabs read. Rather, I memorize the *order* of my
tabs. In this case, being able to see, at a glance, *how many* tabs are
in the current window is more useful to me than being able to read each
tab's title. Is there any way to revert to the old behavior?

I don't have the time now to try it out, but maybe:

browser.tabs.tabMinWidth  ->  100 (default)

helps with this? Settng a smaller minimum should show more tabs...?

BR/Philipp