My unbuntu 8.04 on my old(ish) laptop computer has just upgraded the Seamonkey to version 2.

It has changed the appearance of Seamonkey, to some silly looking theme, that is listed as the "default theme".

It appears that software developers design software for their own pleasure, and not for the users.

The "Classic" theme will not install.

The "Littlemonkey" theme has some silly looking phallic symbols to the left of the toolbars.

Is is possible to get a traditional looking theme for Seamonkey 2.x, so that we can have a decent appearance for Seamonkey, like the themes from Seamonkey 1 or Netscape?

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale