Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 05:24:20 -0700, /Ant/:

I really hope v2.0.14 gets minor updates like Firefox v3.6.x.

SeaMonkey 2.0.* is based on Gecko 1.9.1.*/Firefox 3.5.* and as you may
know Mozilla has officially ended support/updates for Firefox 3.5.*.

Thanks for the bad news. Well not much reason to stick around this newsgroup.

2.2 broke too many things extensions and plugins. No QuickTime. No Pdf Browser Plugin not Flip4Mac (wmv/wma pluging to work through QuickTime. And many other. I'm not upgrading.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com