Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:37:48 -0400, W3BNR wrote:

Hmmm.  I upgraded from 2.0.15pre and lost most of my plug-ins.  But I modified
the .rdf files and there's only one that I can't get working and that's FireFTP.

http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html#fireftp

Phil

This is the problem W3BNR He upgrade from 2.0.15 (implied to 2.1 or 2.2) and lost most of his plugins and noted like it was just a bump in the road he modified the .RDF Files like it's just something everyone is expected to do every day. I have know idea what opens a and .RDF file and what changes I would need to make. I am a User (though an advanced one I hope) I don't expect applications to beak stuff we are not told will break. Plugins are a fact of life. and as such should never be messed with. They simply should work whether version 1 or 101.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com