We just moved from an external E-mail provider (POP) to an internal exchange server (IMAP). In Seamonkey the first listing is my old POP account and the second listing is my Exchange server account. Is there a way to reorder the accounts to that my exchange account is now listed first (at the top) ?

Also Seamonkey keeps crashing when I try to create and move a folder from the pop to the exchange (2.0.14). The folder is created but SM crashes before the files move. When I open again I can move the files. Apparently Thunderbird has a similar issue (or so says the IT dude). Does anyone know anything about this? Has this bug been fixed in 2.2?