hawker wrote:

We just moved from an external E-mail provider (POP) to an internal
exchange server (IMAP). In Seamonkey the first listing is my old POP
account and the second listing is my Exchange server account. Is there a
way to reorder the accounts to that my exchange account is now listed
first (at the top) ?

Unless someone comes up with something niftier, here's a workaround:

Create a third account, with all the settings, filters, sig, etc. of the first account (make sure filters point to its own folders). Drag and drop your message folders or contents from the first account to the third one. Test email sending and retrieval with the new account to be sure passwords are correct.

When you're satisfied that all is well, delete the first account. You should now have the second account at top and the third at bottom.

Paul B. Gallagher