Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 7/21/2011 6:15 PM, km wrote:
... it is gud for people to make comments abt what needs
to be fixed with 'sm' BUTT these same people should suggest
a way to implement their solution <code>.

... if you are NOT technical you should STFU!

I'm not sure if your vitriol was meant against us Developers/People who
do code/work on SeaMonkey in our free time.

I think the post is directed at those who complain about
features/bugs not fixed and the post was to suggest that
they add some constructive criticism in the form of
'code'.

IOW, if you don't know how to fix the darn bugs, find ways
of helping or STFU.

That's my take of the post.

Edmund