Robert Kaiser wrote:

> Bill Davidsen schrieb:

>> Some commercial users have complained that they can't do a QA cycle that
>> often, and according to the reports were told that Firefox is not
>> suitable for business use.
>
> Actually, Mozilla is trying to work with commercial users to find solutions
that work for them while allowing us to ship progress rapidly.

Robert, is there evidence to support the hypothesis that
Seamonkey users /want/ Mozilla to "ship progress regularly" ?

From my reading of this list (which is, of course,
biased by my own perspectives), it seems to me that
the majority of Seamonkey users would prefer stability
and security in preference to regularly-shipped progress.

Philip Taylor