On 08/01/2011 02:12 PM, d...@kd4e.com wrote:
>>NoOp wrote:
>> My point was/is that browsers can (and are) exploited on linux as
>> well. That is why it's important to keep updated as security fixes
>> become available... regardless of the OS.
>
> I have no problem with security fixes.

These Firefox security fixes apply to SeaMonkey:

SM 2.1 (corresponds to FF 3.6 fixes) - see:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.1/

<http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox36.html>

SM 2.2 (corresponds to FF 5.x fixes) - see
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.2/

<http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox.html>

SM 2.3 corresponds to FF 6 & so far no security issues have been
reported so far (at least not publicly that I'm aware of).