Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

Sun, 07 Aug 2011 20:29:22 -0400, /Paul B. Gallagher/:

As our parents used to ask, "If everyone else jumped off a cliff,
would you do it, too?" Just because the FF people decided to rush
things and churn out a series of half-baked products for the sake of
keeping up with the Joneses, why should we ape them?

(and /please/ don't ask me to keep my metaphors straight)

Please stop spreading misinformation, if you otherwise don't understand
it. The statement: "the FF people decided to rush things and churn out a
series of half-baked products", at the very least shows your ignorance,
if not making you a complete liar.

I'm only saying what I've read here from authoritative sources; the only
addition is my judgment "half-baked," which reflects many of the
opinions voiced here.

If you don't like it, speak to the merits of the argument. You need not
shoot the messenger.

Please cite these authoritative sources.

The Mozilla Foundation is leading the development of a better Internet.

http://www.mozilla.org/about/mission.html

http://www.mozilla.org/about/manifesto

Just because you don't like it, don't spread misinformation.