Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 11-08-11 12:37 PM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
Looking at this posting, I see that there was a follow up posting by
PhillipJones to my cynical posting "I wish I could writhe ... ...
pooper scooper brigade". But I can not find PhillipJoness' posting at
Mozilla News.
It used to be that clicking on the Message-ID of the appropriate message
in the References: list would go out and retrieve the message.
Now it don't do it no more.
Help!

How do I find and retrieve such articles/postings now?
What is SM doing now? What are the options, and what do they mean?

I removed it. See
<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/msg/e1b618a1563e79a3>.

Do you mean that you censored, removed, deleted, PhillipJoness' article
from the Mozilla News server?
If so, Why?

The link you provide above takes me to a google groups login page.

All my tries to retrieve previous articles by clicking on Message-IDs or
the numbers assigned them in the References: list are directed by SM
to the google groups login page. When did you folks begin doing that
(even for articles listed as present on the Mozilla News server)?

I don't get a login page, I just get the post Chris intended to cite:

Chris Ilias

On 11-06-15 2:13 PM, PhillipJones wrote:

> That's typical of developers. If they don't use it, whether user it,
> it gone be daxxxed.

Phillip, prejudice comments like that are not welcome here. In the past,
you've spread a lot of misinformation about developers, Mozilla,
SeaMonkey, and me, and smeared them with bigoted comments. Enough is
enough. From now on, if you post an accusation against Mozilla, the
SeaMonkey council, or developers, *without backing it up* , your post
will be removed.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator