Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:30:39 -0400, /PhillipJones/:

This is what shows up in 2.5.1

http://screencast.com/t/2lTb76ej

Is this just after you import your "bookmarks.html" file? I don't see
anything like http://www.apple.com or http://Mozilla.com, you've
mentioned in another reply.

This version of SM that shows the above:
http://screencast.com/t/knzL3UIr

I don't get, why are you trying with an alpha tester version of
SeaMonkey? Please, try a stable version like SM 2.2, or wait for SM 2.3
which should be released tomorrow.

 yes that was after the import and opening by 2.5.1

I thought maybe it was just a bad import so I quit 2.5.1 copied over bookmarks files from by 2.0.14 again this is what shows up.

I had tried one time before and showed nothing. so I did an import as someone suggested here. Was able to get all the links (but not their labels).

I opened up again and checked for updates. It did update application

I'll try again in the morning. I try removing and copying over again and see what the update did.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com