I used to use Unselect Message to prevent Mail from automatically opening the next message in line when I delete a message. Why that is the default behaviour with no way of changing it has always baffled me. After all, it forces you to read spam, for example.

Anyway.

Now that I upgraded to 2.2, it's no longer compatible, even with the Compatibility Reporter. So I went to look for a replacement add-on. I found Deselect on Delete, available for Thunderbird. I asked if they planned to port it to SM, to which they replied no (see https://bitbucket.org/squib/deselect-on-delete/issues). I tried editing the file myself, but that didn't work (let's face it, I'm not that good with that type of coding!)

So, is there anyone who'd be able to port it so it would be compatible with 2.2+?

Thanks!

S.