Interviewed by CNN on 31/08/2011 13:32, Walter told the world:

> ME, too. I am running 2.0.14 because of all the negative comments of the
> versions after that. I am running HP desktop, 6gb memory 750gb hard
> drive, Windows 7. I know there has been a great deal of "be sure to do
> this/that before you upgrade" so I have been hesitant to get away from
> 2.0.14. Am I getting left behind with security issues, better features,
> new options, etc?

Yes, you are getting left behind. What you aren't getting:

- Any security fixes in Gecko since Firefox 3.5.x was end-of-life'd in
April 2011.
- Any improvements in Gecko rendering since Firefox 3.6 was launched in
January 2010.
- Any user-interface and other fixes since Seamonkey 2.0.x was
end-of-life'd in June 2011.
- The Places bookmarks system (which dates from Firefox 3, but was kinda
"left behind" in the Toolkit transition for Seamonkey 2.0)

This includes, but is not limited to:
- Faster Javascript
- Personas
- Full-screen playback of Theora video
- WOFF web fonts
- Improved support for HTML5, CSS3, WebM, and WebGL.
- Numerous security enhancements

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.