Tony Higgins wrote:
I'm currently using SeaMonkey 2.0.14. What can I expect with upgrading
to Version 2.3.3? I get constant reminders to upgrade.

When I upgraded to the current version my profiles were copied to
another location which I had difficulty locating and then couldn't get
to work and had to re-establish all of my 5 email accounts using the old
location. It seems to me I also had trouble with my bookmarks.

Will this happen again? Is there an upgrade guide with step-by-step
instructions?

Thanks,

Tony Higgins

What version of SM were you using when you upgraded to your current version, 2.0.14?

The newest version of SM is 2.4.1. I don't recall a version 2.3.3. But I may have missed that update. 8-)

What Operating System are you using? Windows XP, 7?

--
 JD..