On 11/20/2011 5:46 PM PT, PhillipJones typed:

What does NoSquint do, that is different from the View > Zoom > Other
and entering a value into the pop-up that appears?

The default appears to be 300%, but you can enter any value.

NoSquint can remember which web sites, pages, etc. with time limits of
last visits. Many other features. I am still using v2.0.14 because of
this and other extensions.

me as well. as long as its not fixed I will continue to use 2.0.14 This
is no the sole extension holding me back. It's been updated for FF and
works even with FF9.

Yeah, and the developer has no interests of porting to SeaMonkey when I asked about it months ago when v2.1 was newly released. :(
--
"In every enemy that is an ant, behold an elephant." --Turkish
   /\___/\               Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)