PhillipJones wrote:
Jay Garcia wrote:
Philip TAYLOR wrote:
Arnie Goetchius wrote:
If I go to http://www.howtogomo.com/en/#homepage and click on
anything, nothing happens. This site works correctly only in
IE8

Works for me with 2.4.1 and with Firefox 8. It's all HTML5 and I don't think SM 2.5 would have broken that. It's not cookies or JavaScript either, as I had those disabled.

The purpose of the site is to allow you to view how your web
page will look in a mobile device, e.g iphone.

Please!  Trim those ugly mailing list signatures! Thanks.

28 errors and two warnings : all bets are off.

Warnings??? What warnings? I get nothing of the sort in SM or FF
and the site works properly.

<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.howtogomo.com%2Fen%2F%23homepage>

See this: http://www.screencast.com/t/rtvdHdddg and:
http://www.screencast.com/t/TqjVn0i2qu