Lucas Levrel wrote:
Le 26 novembre 2011, Justin Wood (Callek) a écrit :

PhillipJones wrote:

Why am I sticking with 2.0.14? *NoSquint*. NoSquint is so vital to me I
will not upgrade to the latest versions of SM. If someone will come up
with a NoSquint Equivalent or convert NoSquint I will move. Otherwise I
am not budging.

I seem to recall many in the group already explaining how with 2.5
NoSquint is no longer necessary and completely obsolete.

I seem to recall users of NoSquint already explaining how 2.5 features
are nowhere as rich as NoSquint's.

but sure, enjoy your security-hole-ridden version.

security-hole-ridden usable version

You/re talking to people that have their mind made up. Ty don't take others peoples needs into account.

I thought (perhaps naively even at 62) that a software company duty was to provide service to their customers. I know they have no control over extensions but they could ask that extension providers, provide for TB, FF and SM if they can use the same features on all. For example. the author of QuoteColors provides the extension for both TB and SM.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com