John wrote:
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
John wrote:
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
John wrote:
http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/Topical/work.htm

You also need a grammar checker for your pages.
"The Bible has allot to say ..."  for example.

I did a search but did not find the word "allot" in the two
pages posted here. I always strive to correct grammar and
spelling errors. Where did you see that word used? Thanks..

Looking at the page just now, I see you have corrected it from
"allot" to "a lot". The wrong word was there an hour ago when I
last looked.

No response to any of my other comments?

If you have found other grammar errors please point them out as I
always strive to fix these errors.But I will say sometimes what
someone says is a error is just a way they would word things. I have
used editors before and some editors tried getting me to change my
meaning with some sentences on other articles on the site. I have
also had conflicts among editors. I used an editor and he cleaned up
some content, and sometime later another editor said what he
corrected was wrong, so editors do not always agree with each other.

I do not know of any 'editors' that want to change my content, other than words that do not exist in their dictionary files.

But regardless what you have suggested so far has been correct. The
word allot does not sound as good as "a lot."

Probably because they have completely different meanings.

<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/allot>
<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/a+lot>

But I meant my unaddressed comments of:
   "Note how my page passes validation: "
   "What are all those "<x-claris-..." tags in your HTML?"
   "you are also referencing a local file on your computer,"

--
   -bts