On 12/18/2011 9:13 AM PT, WLS typed:

SM still did not see my Flash plugin. Debian's IceWeasel/Firefox v3.6.24
(packages from "deb http://mozilla.debian.net/ squeeze-backports
iceweasel-3.6" through apt-get) had no problems using it from
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so; shouldn't SM be checking
here too?).

Maybe SM should. On the other hand i have

hafi@i5_64 ~ $ grep MOZ ~/.bashrc
MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins
export MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH

and there must have been i reason, why i added this to ~/.bashrc. ;)

64-bit versions of SeaMonkey check the usr/lib64 folder, not the 32-bit
usr/lib folder.

I am not using 64-bit SM since there is no official supported 64-bit SM. So, I am using the 32-bit one from Mozilla's web site.
--
"To the ant, a few drops of dew is a flood." --Iranian