On 12/21/2011 6:09 PM, David H. Durgee wrote:
I am having an issue I see no way to address in SeaMonkey email. The
"Inbox" folder properly lists the "From" and the "Sent" folder properly
lists the "Recipient", but other folders list the "From" even if it is
not appropriate and you want to list the "Recipient" instead.

In my case I am using SeaMonkey to take the place of earlier mail
clients and have thus brought the messages sent and received from those
clients over as folders. So I have "Old_Sent", "Old_Inbox", "Older_Sent"
and "Older_Inbox" as folders under the other folders. I of course would
like to show the "Recipient" in the "Old_Sent" and the "Older_Sent"
folders by default, but of course I have to explicitly display it when I
want to see it and change it back or it overrides on all the other
folders as well.

Is there a way to define columns to display for individual folders to
allow me to see the various sent folders appropriately by default?

The only way I know is to make an Old_sent subfolder in the "Sent" folder.