DoctorBill wrote:
Cute title - I just wanted to show the redundancy described below.

I just updated to SeaMonkey 2.6.1 from SeaMonkey 1.1.

My stored passwords that came over from SM 1.1 are there but now require
me to click on the Username before one comes up to choose.

When I click on Username", many have multiples of the same Username !

I went to stored passwords, and one I went to often before now has SIX
listings of the very same username and password for exactly the same link.

Was this a bug? Did I do something wrong ? Why would it store repeats of
the very same thing.

Should I delete all but one of them ?

I don't want to delete anything until I hear from the Expurts....

DoctorBill

So when I click in the "Username" box, I click on either one or one of the four, it works.

What is the effect of checking the "Remember Me" box also ?

Is another set saved or does this just direct the saving a a cookie ?

Some web sites need to be re-logged into every 5 minutes it seems.
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?s=5ee1a000fd2e7ff8ef01ba1ad53eac70&f=38

What is THAT all about ?  Why ?

DoctorBill

--