I notice that a Seamonkey 2.7.1 has just been released (as well as
Firefox 10.0.1. It's not yet available from the "get updates" menu, but
since Firefox IS, I expect Seamonkey will eventually be also.

I had to dig a bit around, and the best I could find was this:

"Firefox 10.0.1 fixes critical issues that came to light shortly after
Firefox 10 had been released to the public. This includes at least one
startup crash when the browser is opened by the user, and one Java
related issue that is causing text fields to hang in the browser.
Firefox users can resolve that issue manually by minimizing or resizing
the browser. The patch released later today will fix the issues
permanently though."

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.