Kevin L. Hill wrote:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:23:03 -0500, chicagofan wrote:

Can anyone tell me why, if they had to fool with passwords, they didn't
give us the option of *always* showing passwords... in a password file?   ;)
bj

Here is a "workaround" for the new and improved password manager.  There
is no guarantee how long the code will be kept in future versions.  Here is a
way to use the "old" password manager.

Copy the following address into the browser:

chrome://passwordmgr/content/passwordManager.xul

Save it to a convenient bookmark.

Use that bookmark when you need to work with your passwords.

Kevin L. Hill
Long Beach, CA

Do you know of anything similar for cookies? As I used to, I'd like to occasionally clean up the cookie list by clicking on a domain (or multiple domains) and delete them all with a click. The current manager only allows selecting one domain at a time, plus a three step process to delete it.

Larry