Bzzz wrote:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:23:03 -0500
chicagofan<m...@privacy.net>  wrote:

However, I'm one of those who just wants the basics and for them to be
easily accessible, and realize many others want much more.  I just wish
the basics could be left alone, like passwords, downloads, font sizes,
etc.  :)

But they did not!
For example, I browse almost ever w/ cookies disabled, however I
sometimes need them (bank, protected sites and these days tests on
demo sites) - of course, as I'm not used to touch this setup, I
usually forget to switch cookies off for one or two hours.

Yesterday I had the (very bad) surprise to find that cookies are
now showed site/site - meaning I spent more than 5 minutes to remove
them all (AND after a CTRL-A you could think that hitting the Delte
key would be sufficient!? Big error: it DON'T WORK, you have to CLICK
the Remove frigging button:(((

Can anyone tell me why, if they had to fool with passwords, they didn't
give us the option of *always* showing passwords... in a password file?   ;)

Because you're a dumb donkey that don't understand the devs know
what's good for you ]<;-)

LOL! I think it's just that I am too dumb to program the changes I want to see; and I'm in the minority of users.

I'd be happy to pay for the SeaMonkey of old, if they had enough people to support it.
Sadly they don't... but I still appreciate their efforts.
bj