Interviewed by CNN on 20/02/2012 07:27, Desiree told the world:
> With the demise of Scroogle, which has been my sole search engine for many
> years, I am looking for a search engine that does not spy on me. StartPage
> looks to be the only decent results one in this category. Why can't I
> install it on SM? I am really surprised that I cannot. It has been around
> for four or five years now but is much more private now than in the past and
> is the only search engine to win approval from EU. What do SM users in EU
> do?

As a possible option, have you considered DuckDuckGo? It's not powered
by Google, so it may yield less results, but they do have a pretty good
privacy policy.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my VT-100.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey 2.7.2 *