On 2/22/2012 5:35 AM PT, MCBastos typed:

In http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26922231- security forum thread,
Libra and I would like to know if Seamonkey 2.0.14 has this libpng
graphic vulnerabilities?

Thank you in advance. :)

"Error: Either this forum does not exist, or it is members only!"

Try <http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26922231-> or http://preview.tinyurl.com/6u4gxv5

Could you please offer a link to a publicly-available reference to what
exactly is this vulnerability?

http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2012/02/17/mozilla-releases-to-address-cve-2011-3026/ from last week.
--
"Left right left right we're army ants. We swarm we fight. We have no home. We roam. We race. You're lucky if we miss your place." --Douglas Florian (The Army Ants Poem)