Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 22/02/2012 12:34, Philip TAYLOR told the world:

MCBastos wrote:

In http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26922231- security forum thread,

"Error: Either this forum does not exist, or it is members only!"

Could you please offer a link to a publicly-available reference to what
exactly is this vulnerability?

Publicly available here; perhaps you are trying to connect
from an IP address associated with something undesirable ?

No, Ant got it -- it's the hyphen at the end, that Seamonkey interprets
as NOT being part of the URL (and I never would guess it's supposed to
be).

All right, fine. Clicking on the link as posted, when in SM 2.7.2 , is not
interpreted correctly by SM! It is interpreted correctly in ATT/YAHOO
webmail (being accessed via SM 2.7.2) and possibly when the news article
is being read in another reader e.g. I.E.
So is this a bug in the SM browser? Has it been entered into BUGZILLA?
or is it an already known old bug?

The link is incomplete in that post, as far as I can see.

It should be, and I think I addressed how to get to it in another post.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26906111-Mozilla-Security-release-to-fix-libpng-graphics-library-vuln

--

 SeaMonkey | openSUSE 11.4(x86_64) | Gnome 2.32.1 | 1.8GHz CPU | 2GB RAM
 Get openSUSE: http://software.opensuse.org/121/en