On 02/27/2012 02:28 AM, Daniel wrote:

> Also have SM 64 bit on my Windows 7 Pro!!
>
> Very few problems on either!
If you mean:
From: Daniel <snip>
Gecko/20120216 SeaMonkey/2.7.2
from your other post. The "WOW64"[1] in your URI tells me that is
standard SeaMonkey (32bit) running on your Win7 64bit O/S. Please have a
look in C: Program Files (x86) and I think you'll find your SeaMonkey
installation there.

[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WoW64
<quote>
WoW64 (Windows 32-bit on Windows 64-bit) is a subsystem of the Windows
operating system that is capable of running 32-bit applications and is
included on all 64-bit versions of Windows—including Windows XP
Professional x64 Edition, IA-64 and x64 versions of Windows Server 2003,
as well as 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and
Windows 7. In Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Core, it is an optional
component. WoW64 is designed to take care of many of the differences
between 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Windows, particularly involving
structural changes to Windows itself.
</quote>