Jesse Molina wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Jesse, the SeaMonkey Council has been releasing an "unsupported" 64bit
SeaMonkey since back in the SM 1.x.x days....I am posting this reply
using SM 64bit on my Mandriva Linux!!

Also have SM 64 bit on my Windows 7 Pro!!

Very few problems on either!

Check out "Contributed Builds" at bottom of page

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/#2.7.2

> Oh really... I had no idea.
>
> Do any plugins or addons have any problem with it?
>
> Do you know of any other trouble that I might want to look out for?
>
> Thanks for the tip! I will definitely try it out.

Jesse, I'm using my Win7 sm 64bit tonight, so I cannot tell you what extensions I've bothered to install on Linux!

On my Win7, I have Java 1.6.0.30 (old! must update!!), RealPlayer, Shockwave.

HTH!!

--
Daniel