Ken Rudolph wrote, On 12/03/2012 21:47:
I want to transfer my most recent W-7 desktop bookmark file to my XP laptop. The only problem is that the bookmarks.html file in my current desktop profile is an older version that isn't up to date. I notice that in the SM profile there is a folder called "bookmarkbackups" which does have a series of daily files the most recent of which is bookmarks-2012-03-12.json. But when I click on this I get a notification that windows can't open the file.

What's happening here? Is there anyplace where an up-to-date bookmarks.html file exists?

W-7, SM 2.7.2

Thanks.

BookMark manager - Export HTML