On 3/15/2012 2:18 AM PT, Justin Wood (Callek) typed:

Ant wrote:

Finally, it's out. However still no internal update on my Debian
(stable)/Linux box. :(

Debian does its internal updates completely seperate from our process,
though usually same day or within a few days of our official release.

I downloaded and installed Mozilla's .tar.bz package from http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ back in end of 2011. Anyways, I just got the v2.8 update through its updater finally. :)
--
"Let him who boasts the knowledge of actually existing things, first tell us of the nature of the ant." --Saint Basil quote from his letter XVI written against Eunomius the Heretic