hawker wrote:
Assuming this is coming from SM and not your ISP or Mail provider,
RMB on the e-mail and select not junk or add the address to your address
book.

If it is actually injecting the text (!!SPAM) then this is your mail
provider and you need to go it its control panel and disable it there.
Since I don't know who you use I can't help you there.