David Guymer wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> David Guymer wrote:
>>> Have marked them all several times over as Not Junk and added to
>>> Address Book. No change.
>>>
>>> I do also use MailWasher Pro. It has theses addresses listed on
>>> friends list.
>>
>> Those things are not going to work. It's your ISP that is placing the
>> label on the messages. Before any of your software ever gets to see
>> these emails.
>>
>> Speak to your ISP.
>>
> Done. Optus will only give support to the webmail.ISP suggest it can
> from sender!

That is typical. ISPs give their help techs a script, and that script
usually only lists email clients like Outlook Express or Live Mail, and
their own webmail browser interface. Even though all email clients work
nearly the same. My experience is that only receiving email servers check
and mark for spam, not the sending ones.

When they say they only "support" a certain email client, they only mean
what their techs are willing to discuss, and not that other clients won't
work. I've not used OE for over a decade and have never had email fail
when using something else.

> Most of them is from 1 company. Email from them is starting clearing
> [!!SPAM]

So have you logged into your webmail to see if the [!!SPAM] is added to
the subject line while viewing there, *before* accessing it in SeaMonkey?

--
   -bts