On 03/29/2012 09:55, Daniel wrote:
silverfox38 wrote:

Installed SM 2.9 and it did not import bookmarks from Firefox 11 nor did
I find options to do it. When I had SM before (quite some time ago!), I
had no such problems, is there a different way to do this type of
importing now? I did find Importing HTML but it wants to import from a
file? Does not show option to import from Firefox?

TIA

Charlie

Charlie, is it possible that the last time you installed SeaMonkey and
then deleted it, you left behind a profile, so that when you installed
SM this time, it found that old profile and just carried on??

Was/Is the profile that SM is using now up-to-date??

This is a new d/l, did not have Seamonkey on this computer before, just d/l to try it out, I could go to Regedit and try to look for any Seamonkey leftovers if you think that helps? The only thing that it said was that it was getting TB account, nothing else, I thought it strange not asking about FF profile, bookmarks, etc.

TIA

Charlie