On 04/04/2012 05:19 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:
> Ray_Net wrote:
>> Ray_Net wrote, On 04/04/2012 23:03:
>>> In the sent folder (i have not tested in the inbox folder) presence of
>>> an attachement is displayed by then image of a paper clip.
>>> But when the attached file is a .zip one, the image is missing !!!!
>>> Is this another bug of SM or a "feature" invented by the developpers ?
>> I should also add the fact that i did not see the attachment in a window
>> located right of the headers. So no way to retrieve it by doing a "save
>> attachment".
>
> Ray,
>
> This smacks of invention by the developers, because no one is supposed
> to send .zip attachments.  They may carry "bugs".
>
> Michael G

Really? And just how did you come to that conclusion?

Perhaps *you* have that issue (if you've even tested and I doubt you
did) because you are running an old and insecure version of SeaMonkey?

Post a screenshot with a sent + zip & show us what you see.

@Ray: I cannot reproduce with SeaMonkey (linux and Windows) versions
2.7-9. Post a screenshot somewhere.