On 04/05/2012 12:34 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
> NoOp wrote, On 05/04/2012 05:20:
>> @Ray: I cannot reproduce with SeaMonkey (linux and Windows) versions
>> 2.7-9. Post a screenshot somewhere.
>>
> I cannot show you inexistant stuff :-)
> I have done a test sending a mail with an attached zip file to myself:
> When i compose it, i see the attachment window in the upper right
> handside with the zip file name.
> After sent ....
> Both in the inbox folder and in the sent folder, i see the paperclip
> ....BUT if i click on the mail to read it in the preview window...
> ...The paperclip disappear and there is no small window with the
> attachment where i can save it.

OK, I still cannot reproduce Ray. However, I do see that the "paperclip
is so small as to appear inexistent when the 'Attachments' column is not
selected. I've not noticed in the past as I turn on the 'Attachments'
column; that gives me a large paperclip. Doing that also removes the
paperclip from the 'envelope', but that's OK with me.

> So i am unable to retrieve a zip file sent. and i cannot send a zip file
> to myself.

I am able to send and retrieve. I'll send you a zip file directly if you
wish. You can then let me know if you receive it.

> (I have done a test to and from a hotmail mail - and all goes well the
> hotmail inbox permit the save and when SM receive a mail with a zip file
> attached the SM mail inbox permit also the save of this file)

Then perhaps your ISP is stripping the zip?