I currently have two profiles on my computer...one for SeaMonkey version 1.1.19 and another profile for SeaMonkey version 2.8. Recently, with much help from this group, a new location was established for my 2.8 profile on the E drive (previously it was on my C drive). My plan was to remove the old profile from the C drive once it was determined that the new location profile was working properly. Well, I removed the old profile from the C drive today and did I get a surprise--nothing worked on the 2.8 version without having to set up SeaMonkey all over again. I attempted to fix this problem without success until I finally restored my system to April 6. Now that I have it working again, I want to build a new profile on the E drive. Here is where I am having problems---I don't know how to migrate the address book, bookmarks, messages, settings, etc. from the existing/old E profile to the newly created profile. Is there some simple solution for accomplishing this task?

Windows XP Pro SP3.

Thanks,
Frog